11.16.2012

happy friday, y'all!


Not bad for a 4 day work week. Next week is 3 days. Gotta love the short weeks! 
Here's some highlights! 

1. Game nights are easily turning into "make your best Pinterest recipe." They should just make Pinterest a word in Webster Dictionary at this point. 

2. Sometimes seeing two pinks in one Starburst wrapper can make my day. Hey, it's the little things. 

3. The tree is up! Along with the rest of my Christmas decorations. If only I was this proactive about the rest of the things in my life. 

4. I ate my taco soup for three days straight. And I ain't complaining. It was the cat's pajamas. 

5. Lana Del Ray on repeat. She's amazing. "Off the Races" and "Blue Jeans".. check her out on iTunes or Pandora! 

See more H54F posts on Lauren's blog! 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! 
xo, Mal

2 comments:

  1. Aww so nice that you've put your tree up already, it looks amazing! And I love Lana Del Rey's album so much, it is definitely one of my most played of 2012! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/19/2012

    I love when you get 2 pink ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...